En el blog / Search this site

martes, 11 de marzo de 2008

Baneasa Airport closes during NATO Summit in April

It wouldn´t be advisable to flight to Bucharest 3rd-4th April... Loads of gossip and fake news. Some days they're closing both airports, Otopeni and Baneasa, then it seems they won't close any... I've been told that public servants will have 2 days off in order to prevent city collapsing because of traffic security controls... But I've been told that gvt changed its mind, as it'd be bad for economy... I don't know if this summit it's going to be "sociológicamente interesante", dangerous, or just a pain in the neck... Probably the third, but, as I won't be having an office outside home to go to until MAY, I might as well not notice, because from my bedroom to my sitting room I think there won't be demonstrations. But I'll try to notice, you know me :)

BUCHAREST (Romania), March 11 (SeeNews) – Romania will close for civilian flights the smaller of its two international airports that serve the capital Bucharest during a NATO summit due next month, the government has said.

The civilian flights from the Baneasa - Aurel Vlaicu airport will be transferred to Bucharest's bigger international airport, Henri Coanda, during the NATO summit between April 2 and April 4, under a government decision carried by the official gazette.

Romania's Transport Ministry said earlier it planned to close both airports during the summit, as a security measure.




No hay comentarios:

Be updated (if updated)